Job Advertisement Form
Position : Technical Assistant IV
Location : Bangkok
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : Urgent
- Bachelor/ Master degree in any fields and good working knowledge in E&P business and/or oil & gas industry.
- Experiences in document control.
- Effective Thai/ English commands in both writing and speaking.
- Experiences in writing Thai/ English official letters.
- Excellent skills in basic computer – Microsoft office.
- Experiences in coordination with government agencies.
- Good communication skills, problem solving ability, team work and interpersonal skills.
Job Description :
- Control incoming and outgoing letters – complete tracking table, scan incoming letters of identified issues, follow up a copy of all out-going letters, archive original copies.
- Provide administrative supports as assigned such as correspondence logging, hotel booking, logistics booking, airline booking, preparation of POA for all government agencies, FCPA request clearance, reimbursing DMF expenses, and managing Special Advantage funds of DMF.
- Prepare Thai/English official letters upon requests.
- Support team to register new permits, including archive related document and materials in shared drive, and to update progress of on-going permits. Provide weekly report to team and manager.
- Prepare the application letter/ government forms and document package for routine permits to support team. Prepare the request for check for permit fees. Update information in shared file to use between internal and PGPA for tracking and reference.
- Assist GA Manager in coordination with internal departments and government authorities in Bangkok and Southern Provinces, including other administrative works, as assigned.
Apply Online >> http://adisorn-skl.com/application/
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English Resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military Exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification