Job Advertisement Form
Position : Lab Technician
Location : Songkhla
Vacancy : 2
Closed Date : Urgent!
ABOUT THIS JOB:
This Company is multinational company providing engineering services to the oil & gas industries and has a large operation in Thailand. It has laboratory establishment at Songkhla and conducts tests & analysis of the fluids & materials on daily basis for the oil & gas well drilling. The successful candidates will be deployed for this laboratory for daily routine tests and any special research & development project and/or any other tests. The tests are mainly to determine the physical properties and few chemical properties of various fluid systems for the wells. The laboratory runs 24 hours & 7 days basis. The employees have bright career development path in this industry.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree holder of Chemical, Science or Engineering ( New graduate be welcome ).
- Good communication skills, plus the ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Strong user of MS Word and MS Excel software.
- Experience in cement slurry testing, maintenance of equipment, testing according to procedure.
- Local candidate with home base in Songkhla.
- The candidate must have good team working capability and flexibility to adapt to changing situations.
- Prior experience in oil and gas industry is a plus.
- A strong sense of responsibility and commitment in meeting tight schedules.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Under general supervision, conducts routine chemical, physical or electrical analyses by running tests or troubleshooting processes or procedures or testing machines in support of the operational requirement, Engineering, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering.
- Assists senior personnel in compiling, analyzing and interpreting results for internal/external customers.
- Attends training locally or internationally and learn as much as details possible and teach the juniors accordingly. Receives test orders and prepares & sends test reports in timely manner.
- Communicates results to supervisor in detailed manner. Handles special projects, as assigned.
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English Resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military Exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification