Job Advertisement Form
Position : Safety Officer
Location : Songkhla
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : Urgent!
- Male or female with aged 24-30 years, Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Risk Assessment/Plan evacuation/Safety reports.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Oil and gas experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing.
- Following up on new regulations and developments in the field of Health and Safety and advising necessary changes to the Management team.
- Assisting in the documentation and implementation of required or desired changes in the safety program.
- Proposing job specific safety plans; scheduling jobsite visits and safety audits.
- Controlling hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee practices through site visits, safety plans, and education of all supervisory personnel.
- Reviewing documentation to insure all required onsite records and reports are completed, accurate and submitted per established procedures, company schedules and as required by the Government or relevant departments.
- Reinforcing safety awareness in a manner that promotes cooperation and improved morale.
- Conducting work area inspections and assisting in personal injury investigations.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and environment issues; involvement in emergency and disaster response and planning.
- Prepare monthly reports on the issue of security to meet the customer required.
Apply Online >> http://adisorn-skl.com/application/
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification