Job Advertisement Form
Position : Project Manager V
Location : Offshore
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : Urgent
- Have 10+ years of experience in offshore oil and gas industry.
- An experience in supervision of the following work is preferred: offshore operation, offshore maintenance and offshore construction projects.
- An experience in supervision of heavy lifting and material transferring operation is advantage.
- Obtain general knowledge in Permit to Work System and Management of Safe Work.
- Obtain Basic computer skill for analytical, documentation, report and presentation software.
- Fluent in English communication.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide Operational Excellence day-to-day supervision of offshore personnel performing asset retirement work. The offshore activities include:
- Coordinate as focal point of contact for Company offshore activities.
- Conduct Kick Off meeting to assure that safety, work procedure and objectives are clearly understood by all involved parties.
- Establish interfaces among teams, e.g. Operations, Logistics, D&C, FE Construction, Onshore supports and etc.
- Strictly follow Permit-To-Work System and MSW for execution company activities.
- Submit Daily Report by using ADAY.
- Supervise Operational Preparation.
- Coordinate with offshore teams.
- Mobilization and Demobilization of Contractor Equipment.
- Crane and Lifting Equipment operation
- Process Venting and Isolating.
- Line up WHP to live pipeline for cleaning fluid transfer.
- Erect Scaffolding
- HC gas and Mercury measurement
- Confined Space Vessel Entry.
- Washing Process Vessel by high pressure water jet and/or using solvent/chemical.
- Flushing Pipeline using Seawater Pumping Units.
- Waste handling and transferring of Hg Contaminated Sludge.
- Sampling and testing at downstream of sea water flushing.
- Supervise Topside Preparation:
- Prepare Topside for heavy lift and transportation.
- Erect Scaffolding, Work at Height.
- Remove piping and Topside Riser Spools.
- Precutting of Deck Legs.
- Platform demolition.
- NDT of Platform’s Pad Eyes.
- Supervise Pipeline Intensive Cleaning:
- Coordinate with marine spread for pipeline intensive cleaning operation.
- Ensure that the intensive cleaning operations meet the required threshold.
- Coordinate with Shore Base for transferring of spent chemical for final treatment and disposal.
- Supervise Subsea Preparation, Pipeline Abandonment and Debris Removal
- Coordinate with subsea ROV support vessel and/or Diving Support Vessel for subsea valve operations, pipeline cutting, plugging and burring.
- Coordinate subsea preparation work for Jacket Removal.
- Coordinate with Marine Spread for picking up debris from the seabed around the platform.
- Coordinate with Marine spread for lifting and transportation of subsea structures, e.g. PLEM, Y, T and etc., for onshore disposal.
- Supervise Conductor Removal (future):
- Mobilization and Demobilization of Lifting and Conductor Severing Equipment
- Pulling, cutting and transporting of the cutter to shore.
- Coordinating with SCM for transportation of the conductor to shore.
Apply Online >> http://adisorn-skl.com/application/
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification