Job Advertisement Form
Position : Project Manager II
Location : Bangkok
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : Urgent!
The main function of a project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc. or any other based project.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 2-4 years experience required.
- Good written communication skills, attention, problem solving, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills ( Office, MS Project, Outlook, Visio,SharePoint etc.)
- Good command in English (TOEIC Score 700)
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Manage Major Capital Project administration functions including management reporting coordination.
- Assist team for any issue on MS SharePoint (SP).
- Manage all controlled documents generated by the project team and contractors, and provide quality assurance of, storing, and distribution all official documents that are transmitted to/from Contractor,Partners, other stakeholders etc.
- Be intermediary QA/QC person between Project and other stakeholders to manage all forms of Project and Engineering documents.
- Support team to develop and manage Project and Engineering Document Control standardization, business process and procedures.
- Provides technical support and assistance to team members in use of Electronic document management system (EDMS) and procedure to ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Assist AIR coordinator to update Project Execution Risks document (including HES risks) to ensure proper risk management with RIMS system.
Apply Online >> http://adisorn-skl.com/application/
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification