Job Advertisement Form
Position : Procurement Specialist
Location : Bangkok
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : 19 May 2017
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field
- 10 years of experience in procurement. Oil and Gas Procurement experience is a definite plus
- Excellent communication skills in English both written & speaking are required.
- Superior skills with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel and familiar with internet and computer applications are essential.
Job Description :
- This position will function as a key member of the overall project team in all matters related to Procurement, Logistics, and Material Management.
- Coordinates with project team members, BU SCM/Operations, project partners and the FEED/EPCI contractor to develop and implement sourcing alternatives, strategies and tactics focused primarily on major equipment and critical bulk materials that maximize commercial opportunities in support of project business drivers.
- Works with FEED/EPCI contractor’s procurement team on activities in support of development of Phase 3 cost estimate and schedule.
- Oversees FEED/EPCI contractor’s early procurement of long lead and other critical bulk materials in support of early works and overall construction completion.
- Leads the development and management the Approved Vendors List (AVL) , with support from the Project Team, FEED/EPCM contractor, BU SCM/Operations, category management and ETC.
- Establishes and implements strategies to develop and use “Local Thailand” suppliers and fabricators as a key project objective to the greatest extent possible.
Apply Online >> http://adisorn-skl.com/application/
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification