Job Advertisement Form
Position : Maintenance Technician II
Location : Onshore
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : Urgent
The main function of a maintenance technician is to perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair.
- Technical diploma (High Vocational) or higher
- 2+ years’ experience in oil & gas industry
- Good command in English.
- Good written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Good Team work and detail oriented.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English Resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military Exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification