Job Advertisement Form
Position : Maintenance Technician I
Location : Offshore
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : Urgent
- Technical diploma (High Vocational) or higher
- 1+ years in Technician & Offshore Experience
- English Skill : TOEIC 250+
- Good written communication skills, analytical, problem solving ability, team player and detail oriented.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, maintenance and practical application of engineering science and technology.
Job Description :
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment. Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work. Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
- Assists in carrying out the wellhead preventive maintenance program and the maintenance, overhaul, and repair of all Wellhead.
Apply Online >> http://adisorn-skl.com/application/
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English Resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military Exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification