Job Advertisement Form
Position : HR Assistant I
Location : Bangkok
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : Urgent
- Bachelor’ degree in English, Education, Secretarial, Business Administration or related filed
- 1-3 year experience in Human Resource area
- Good command in English.
- Good computer skills i.e. excel (formula), power point, Visio
- Good interpersonal, coordination skill and services mind.
- Well organize with ability to work under pressure.
- Pleasant personality to interface with the candidates and universities
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare and organize filing systems.
- Assist Employment Counselor to schedule candidates and interview panel for interview
- Coordinate to all concerned parties on pre-employment and probation process.
- Prepare and coordinate to the universities for campus visit
- Assist in logistical arrangement, schedule meeting, distribution of documentation, new hire process, training course materials, and training venue preparation.
- Input, update, maintain, generate report from systems of record i.e. workforce database, organization chart, candidate database, training record and training report.
- Analyze the report of trainings to support L&D Counselor to prepare training plan
- Provide the training report to the department of labor.
Apply Online >> http://adisorn-skl.com/application/
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification