Job Advertisement Form
Position : HR Assistant IV
Location : Bangkok
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : Urgent
- Bachelor’ degree in Statistics/IT, Business Administration or related filed.
- 2-4 year experience in Human Resource area.
- Good command in English.
- Good computer skills i.e. excel, power point, and word.
- Good interpersonal, coordination skill and services mind.
- Well organize with ability to work under pressure.
- Pleasant personality to interface with the candidates and universities
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare and organize filing systems.
- Consolidate and prepare personnel movement data based on information received from HRBP, validating impacted data fields with HRBP, including MPP Code.
- Validate PCR against movement data and coordinate with org reps for necessary edits, prior to final QC by HRBP.
- Audits data in various systems after PCR submission to ensure data accuracy and timely correction.
- Prepare personnel announcements and job notification letters, assist with website publishing and sending out notification letters after QC by HRBP.
- Follow up PMP, GTMIS, CDP completion.
- Coordinate to Manila SS for data changed ,IT for the system when data error of any HR system.
- Act as key contact of PCR online, External Training Online, Probation online, document online, BIO data etc.
Apply Online >> http://adisorn-skl.com/application/
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification