Job Advertisement Form
Position : Administrative Assistant ll
Location : Bangkok
Vacancy : 1
Closed Date : Urgent
- Bachelor’ degree related filed.
- 1 year experience in Administration ,Coordinator, Reception
- Good command in English.
- Good computer skills i.e. excel, power point, and word.
- Good interpersonal, coordination skill and services mind.
Job Responsibilities :
- Check and make sure that all information that request is correct and approved by applicant’s supervisor before proceed with the requests
- Coordinate with IT/HR department to issue CAI for new hire staff
- Open ticket in Online system when receive a Smartbadge request
- Prepare necessary documents and photos to proceed the next step accordingly
- Coordinate with printing team in Singapore/Philippines/USA to make sure the Smartbadge is printed correctly
- Register all Smartbadge when receive and make sure that access levels are correct
- Add/Remove/Update facility access levels to the Smartbadge
- Manage Access Control System to ensure all data is correct without redundancy
- Distribute Smartbadge to the staff in BKKHQ and forward some Smartbadge to the correct distributors offshore
- Provide technical service/support to the staff when encountering Smartbadge issues and errors
- Provide information about Smartbadge to the staff when needed
- Perform Receptionist ‘s duties when needed
- Welcome visitors to company facility and keep track of each visitor in the On guard system
- Contact hosts to pick up visitors to make sure all the visitors are accommodated
- Issue visitor badges to all screened visitors prior to entering the company premises and ensure that all visitor badges are returned when visitors leave the offices
- Make sure that all visitors see the safety video before entering Bangkok facility
- Provide basic company information
- Assist the operator by helping transfer lines, giving the company’s information to the callers, providing contact numbers, etc.
- Follow up Visitor badge after expired
- Provide general support to the team as needed such as design PowerPoint Presentation, Excel worksheets, edit pictures for CBRES posters and signs and translate, documents between English and Thai
- Provide a replacement set of Smartbadge holders to company Staff
- Act as mail in/out dropping point
- Provide report to supervisor as needed.
Apply Online >> http://adisorn-skl.com/application/
Submit document to email: [email protected]
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification